Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Aiden Dhaval

Couple of months ago, I found this guy on facebook and  I posted some of his pictures. Last week some one claimed he is  the actual model and  told me to take off all his pictures from this blog. So I took off all his pictures.But when I contacted Aiden Dhaval personally  he told me that  he never wrote any thing like that on my blog. He also  gave me full rights to post all these pictures. So u suck Aiden haters!



I contacted Aiden Dhaval personally and he told me he never wrote any thing like that on my blog. He also  gave me full rights to post all these pictures. So u suck Aiden haters!

7 comments:

  1. How can anyone not like this guy???? He is SO cute-!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy is just sooooo hot!!1 Thanks for posting. Hope he's gay and does more nudes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is awesome with wonderful pictures... he is a gud and a handsome fellow no doubt... and he is photogenic... gud who ever u r keep it up with ur gud work dear fren...

    Thanking u Rishi,

    Sanju
    +918095609844

    ReplyDelete
  4. better den UPEN PATEL...................

    tooo sexyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow him on fb and i can tell you he is one nice person aiden is one of the rare beauties with a heart of gold theres others there as well but aiden is so mesmerizing its his eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow him on fb and i can tell you he is one nice person aiden is one of the rare beauties with a heart of gold theres others there as well but aiden is so mesmerizing its his eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete